Flexible noise barrier is also called vinyl sound barrier, flexible PVC sound barrier. Its front material is UV proof polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or waterproof canvas and its back material is fireproof fiberglass fabric. What's more, it adopts acoustic wool material infill. Because of these high-quality materials, its sound absorption rating conforms to NRC-1.05 and transmission loss rating conforms to STC-32. With high sound insulation feature, flexibility and security, flexible sound barriers are available in strips, sheets, rolls, or custom freely to suit your exact size and environment requirements. Besides, our flexible noise barrier can combine other barriers such as PC sound barrier, acrylic sound barrier in order to provide excellent visual views performance. The flexible noise barrier curtains are widely used as partial or complete acoustical enclosures, commercial sites and offices folding curtains, industrial sites equipment noise barriers, roads and wall noise barriers and temporary construction sites noise barriers.
NOTE: Flexible noise barrier, also called flexible PVC sound barrier, differs from PVC coated sound barrier.
- Flexible PVC sound barrier is soft and can be folded.
- PVC coated sound barrier is made of steel or aluminum material, and then treated with powder coating. So, PVC coated sound barrier is hard and cannot be folded.
Flexible noise barrier specifications
- Front: UV proof polyvinyl chloride ( PVC) or waterproof canvas material.
- Filing: acoustic wool.
- Back: fireproof fiberglass fabric material.
- Standard size:
- Width: 1220 mm.
- Height: 2400–6000 mm.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 25 mm, 50 mm.
- Density: 1.5 kg/m2, 7 kg/m2.
- Colors: blue, green and black.
Note: Any size can be customized according to your requirements.
Flexible noise barrier features
- Excellent sound insulation performance.
- High security.
- Fireproof, waterproof and UV proof.
- High flexibility.
- Easy installation.
- Environmental friendly.
- Long life span.
FNB-02: Plastic rope package can reduce space and protect mess.
Flexible noise barrier package
Flexible noise barrier package is easy. Generally, we will package a flexible noise barrier into a roll and then we will use plastic ropes to tie every roll. In order to protect relaxation, we use two plastic ropes to tie a flexible noise barrier.
Flexible noise barrier applications
Flexible noise barrier has a wide range of applications:
- Partial or complete acoustical enclosures.
- Commercial sites and offices folding curtain.
- Industrial sites equipment noise barrier.
- Roads and walls noise barrier.
- Temporary construction sites noise barrier.